Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions BSOD Davinci Resolve + spacedesk + nvidia drivers

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Rounding5643
    参与者

I’ve been enjoying spacedesk to utilize my ipad as a display for Davinci Resolve on Windows 10. However there’s a major issue that’s causing random BSOD.

After extensive testing I’ve narrowed it down to spacedesk or rather a combination of spacedesk with nvidia drivers.

I’ve done extensive testing in GPU benchmark software with spacedesk connected as well as gaming and had no issues. Specifically, spacedesk being enabled will randomly crash to BSOD when using Davinci Resolve only. At first it was the VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSOD which would occur after 5-10 mins of using Davinci. After reverting my nvidia drivers, I was able to sustain longer periods of time without crashing, but still did eventually crash to BSOD with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

I’ve ran memtest86 and can rule out a RAM issue.

As mentioned, GPU has been extensively tested at peak power without error.

With spacedesk disabled, there have been no further BSOD. Are you aware of this issue and is there a hotfix planned or available?

Further context about my setup:
    Windows 10 Pro
    Davinci Resolve Studio
    nvidia RTX 3090 546.33 driver (I’ve tried all newer drivers including studio as well)
    latest spacedesk desktop app

Hi @rounding5643,
    Thank you for your input.
    We will try to reproduce this issue on our side.
    For now, to further analyze this BSOD issue, please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information”, save the output file (dxdiag.txt)
    – most recent dump file (*.dmp) of your BSOD with spacedesk which is located in C:\Windows\minidump folder.
    Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

正在查看 2 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。