Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Black Screen with Connected – Display Off

正在查看 10 个帖子:1-9 (共 9 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    FlyingAce63
    参与者

I need help. I can’t seem to get my iOS device or my laptop to connect to spacedesk consistently. I keep getting the black screen with “Connected – Display off” message. I did manage to get it to connect two or three times, but I can’t seem to repeat this. It’s a hit-and-miss, most of the time a miss. And when I did get it to connect, the touchscreen function wouldn’t work in MSFS 2020 (I’ve only used Spacedesk in MSFS).

I’ve watched YouTube videos and read several articles, and I’ve done all they suggested including:

– Disabling Virtual Desktop & Virtual Desktop Streamer
    – Turning off IPV6
    – Adding an exception for spacedeskconsole.exe and spacedeskservice.exe in my Bitdefender firewall
    – Disabled my VPN
    – Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of Windows 10 driver

Does anyone have any other suggestion that would make this problem go away once and for all? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @flyingace63,

For Touchscreen issue on MSFS 2020:
    We have a previous spacedesk users that verified that MS Flight Simulator does NOT support/recognize touchscreen input (in general not just in spacedesk).
    And according to that user, it can only recognize mouse input from a remote display.

We can only suggest either of the following:
    1. Use mouse touch which automatically activates on your second viewer connection.
    Current spacedesk’s touchscreen only supports in first spacedesk display, so on your first viewer app just activate touch screen first, then connect a second viewer app where you can move your flight simulator app and try to send the mouse touch input from there.
    2. Select relative touch input in your viewer app settings (the touch input will behave as mouse pad for your primary machine).

For the Connected – Display Off issue:
    Did you check in the display settings if there’s a detached display?
    If it’s just detached, just attach it by selecting Extend or Duplicate in Multiple displays dropdown menu.

If no detached display, please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue for further analysis.
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

FlyingAce63
    参与者

Ok, I did what you suggested and here’s the diagnostic folder. I hope you can figure this out for me. Thank you.

FlyingAce63
    参与者

The upload failed because the zip file is 685Kb which is bigger than the 512Kb allowed

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @flyingace63,
    Please try to split the contents of the diagnostic logs into 2 folders, zip it and attach.

FlyingAce63
    参与者

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I was away on vacation and just got back. Anyway, here are the diagnostic files split into two zipped folders.

First Folder

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    FlyingAce63
    参与者

Second Folder

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @flyingace63,

Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.

Based on the logs:

1. You have a detached secondary display.
    Have you tried attaching it via Windows Display Settings -> Multiple displays -> Extend/Duplicate display?

2. As for disabling the Virtual Desktop & Virtual Desktop Streamer, please also try to uninstall it (then switch spacedesk Driver OFF-ON via spacedesk Driver Console) and check again with spacedesk.

FlyingAce63
    参与者

I don’t know what you mean by a “detached secondary display”. By that are you referring to when Spacedesk is running? My PC consists of 3 monitors at all times, and when I look in Display Settings, there is nothing detached. All 3 monitors have the desktop extended to them. They are working fine. Even when I run Spacedesk, nothing shows up as detached in Windows Display Settings.

Regarding Virtual Desktop, are you saying disabling it is not enough? I need it to run my VR apps and uninstalling it is not an option. If a complete uninstall is the only way Spacedesk will run, then I’ll have to find a solution other than Spacedesk.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员
正在查看 10 个帖子:1-9 (共 9 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。