Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Annoying issue with touch support

正在查看 6 个帖子:1-5 (共 5 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    aragubas
    参与者

I’m having a weird issue with touch support, when i tap the screen once it doesn’t register, but after tapping it again it does register, if i tap 2 times after that it doesn’t register touch and the cycle continues;

The viewer device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110). it seems like this is some sort of palm-rejection or something, i really wanna have proper touch support to control my stuff without having to tap 9999 times.

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @aragubas,
    Thank you very much for reporting this issue.
    We checked this issue on our side but so far we cannot reproduce it.

Could you please send us the following for further analysis:
    1. spacedesk diagnostics logs
    – On primary machine, open the spacedesk Driver Console app -> Diagnostics.
    – Click DebugView download button first (if not yet available)
    – click Diagnostics ON
    – Connect spacedesk Viewer and recreate the touch issue
    – click Diagnostics OFF
    – click “Save All Information”
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

2. Can you please also tell us the current Android version of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110) device?

3. Only if possible, can you please also send us the screen recording of this issue?

aragubas
    参与者

Hello! sorry for taking months for replying I got so annoyed by this issue that I uninstalled spacedesk entirely x’3

my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110) runs android 4.2.2

and I couldn’t record the issue because I coudln’t find any app for reording screen on my android tablet. I can try pointing a camera to it and recording in that way… Actually i’m go do that and post a video to Youtube and I will post the list here when I do it…

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    aragubas
    参与者

here is a video showing the issue happening

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @aragubas,

Thanks for sending the short video.
    We are currently investigating this issue.
    If it’s possible, can you maybe try on other newer android device and check if it’s also happening?

aragubas
    参与者

I tried on my other device (this one runs android 5.0) and this issue doesn’t happen

正在查看 6 个帖子:1-5 (共 5 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。