Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Android device not connecting through USB even if USB option is enabled

正在查看 13 个帖子:1-12 (共 12 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    kirvin13
    参与者

Hello, well, I have the same problem. The thing you don’t know is that my PC doesn’t want to recognize my devices and this only happens with the cable. I tried to download the application again and even if it still doesn’t want to change the screen mode.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @kirvin13,
    Thank you very much for sending us your diagnostic logs.
    can you tell us if your spacedesk Server is starting properly after you check the Android USB option in the console? if not, please try to manually turn the server ON.

kirvin13
    参与者

It doesn’t start, I only give it the USB option but it doesn’t make any changes to the tablet.

Have you already tried manually turning ON the spacedesk Server/Driver after you check the Android USB option?

kirvin13
    参与者

I do not know how

Hi @kirvin13,
    Make sure you that the spacedesk Driver Switch (the big green switch at the top) is enabled/Turned ON > then go to Communication Interface and check the “USB Cable Android” > try plugging an Android device using USB cable.
    if the spacedesk Driver Switch gets turned Off after you check USB Cable option, just switch it ON again.
    Please refer to the attached screenshot.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    kirvin13
    参与者

I already did that and it doesn’t change the mode, my tablet just stays like that as if nothing had happened and it’s a problem with the PC software because it does connect in WiFi mode but I don’t want it to be connected to WiFi.

kirvin13
    参与者

I already did that and my tablet doesn’t change mode

Hi @kirvin13,
    so your spacedesk Driver Switch and USB Android option are now both enabled/ON is that correct?
    but your Android device still can’t connect through USB?

kirvin13
    参与者

that’s right and even if nothing happens when I have the action activated

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @kirvin13,
    We had to split our replies from the previous topic to avoid confusion.

is USB debugging in your Android device’s Developer’s option enable? If yes, please disable it and try again with spacedesk USB connection.

While the spacedesk Driver Switch and USB Android option are enabled,
    please connect a device with USB cable and send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – reproduce the Issue.
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

kirvin13
    参与者

developer of your Android device, I don’t have it activated and now I activate it and it still doesn’t work

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @kirvin13,
    Thank you very much for sending the required files.
    Unfortunately, We didn’t find any traces that could help us with this issue.. have you made sure to reproduce the issue properly before turning OFF the Diagnostics collection?
    Can you tell us what model your Android device is?
    Could you also try to restart your Android device and try again with the USB Cable?

If the issue persists, please check if there are any errors in your Device Manager.
    please go to Device Manager, locate your Android device, and check for any errors (indicated by a yellow exclamation mark). If you see one, right-click on it > select ‘Properties,’ > go to the ‘General’ tab > take a screenshot > send it to us.

正在查看 13 个帖子:1-12 (共 12 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。