Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Android 13: App flashes to connected screen

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    richt
    参与者

Hello!
    I am running Spacedesk on a Samsung A52 5G with Android 13. I installed the spacedesk app and managed to connect successfully to my Windows 11 machine over both WIFI and USB. About 2 weeks ago.

I went to use the app today and when I click on the app in Android it flashes past the app home screen ( no chance to launch settings or do anything else ) and goes straight to a black screen with a hamburger menu on the LHS that has Disconnect, keyboard and Minimize options. If I minimize and try the app again I go straight back to the black screen.

The Driver console in Windows does NOT show a connection.

I have tried forcing the app to close – no change in behaviour

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app – same behaviour.

Anyone seen this before and know how to fix it please? Right now the app is unusable on my device.

• 该话题由richt 于 1年、 4月前 修正。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @richt,
    When you open the viewer app, did you already plugged your Android phone cable to your primary machine?
    And “Android USB Cable” already enabled in spacedesk Driver Console?

If yes to both questions above, and you want to connect spacedesk via USB cable, please try the following:
    – switch OFF the “Android USB cable” in spacedesk Driver Console
    – plug USB phone cable to your primary machine and open the spacedesk viewer app (viewer settings will be accessible in this case)
    – switch ON the “Android USB cable” in spacedesk Driver Console

If you want to connect spacedesk via WiFi, you have to switch OFF the “Android USB Cable” in spacedesk Driver Console and/or unplug the USB cable of your android phone.

nhan
    参与者

This helped. Thanks so much!

正在查看 3 个帖子:1-2 (共 2 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。