Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions An error has been encountered while uninstalling spacdesk driver.

正在查看 9 个帖子:1-8 (共 8 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    RKY
    参与者

I was trying to download the new version of spacedesk and uninstalled the previous version. But when installing the new version I keep getting the error that it has detected the previous version of the software and will uninstall it and keeps giving the error that the uninstallation will finish with an error and to restart my PC and run the driver again but nothing happens. I think there was an error when I was uninstalling the previous version that’s why its happening, but I don’t know how to fix it.
    Can you please help me?

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Ivan
    参与者

Hi @RKY,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please provide some additional details?

– What is the previous version of the spacedesk driver that you had installed?

For the meantime,
    1. If you still have the installer for the previous version, please try to uninstall it using that specific installer.
    2. Alternatively, you can attempt to uninstall spacedesk manually by navigating to the Windows Settings -> Apps & Features tab.

If neither of these solutions resolve the issue, please follow the steps below and provide us with the following files for further analysis:

1. Run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information,” and save the output file (dxdiag.txt).
    2. Locate the spacedeskSetup.log file in C:\Users\Public.
    3. Find the setupapi.dev.log file in C:\Windows\INF.

In your next reply, please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, and attach the *.zip file.

RKY
    参与者

I don’t remember the version but it was before the current 2109 version. I also don’t have the previous version installer anymore. But I think there was some problem while uninstalling the previous version.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。

Hi @rky,
    Thank you very much for sending the required files.
    Based on the traces you provided, your current/old version is v1073.
    have you tried uninstalling it on the control panel? if not, please try to do so.

if that doesn’t work, please try uninstalling the old version by following this chapter UNINSTALL ON WINDOWS PRIMARY MACHINE -> Troubleshooting Uninstall on our user manual
    Link: https://manual.spacedesk.net/TroubleshootingUninstall.html
    then try to install the latest version again.

RKY
    参与者

Thank you for giving your precious time and helping me solve this problem, The problem got solved thank you very much

jerryss
    参与者

I’m having the same issue, but with IOS cable. it was working in the previous version

Hi @jerryss,
    Could you tell us more information about this issue?
    are you having an installation issue? or is there a problem with your iOS cable connection?
    if it’s the iOS cable, could you please check if iTunes is installed on your machine? or try to use an original USB cable from Apple

jerryss
    参与者

I uninstalled and did a manual clean up. Next I reinstalled and all is working again.

Thanks for following up.

FYI. I use space desk to drive 3 iPads for Microsoft flight simulator 2020. They are connected via usb to the pc. It’s the best solution available! 😁

Hi @jerryss,
    No problem, Glad it worked out for you!
    We will now close this topic. In case you encounter any spacedesk related issues, just let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you.

正在查看 9 个帖子:1-8 (共 8 个帖子)
  • 话题“An error has been encountered while uninstalling spacdesk driver.”已关闭,不接受新回复。