Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Activating 2nd tablet disconnects first

正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    Dmanz56
    参与者

So I can’t seem to get both of my tablets connected at the same time. Either one will connect but as soon as I try and connect the other it will disconnect the first. I’m running two PC monitors along with 2 Android tablets but cannot get both tablets connected at the same time. I also have an Android phone that will connect along with either of the tablets with no problem giving me 2 PC monitors, one tablet and my smartphone but as soon as I try and connect the second tablet it kills off the first.

What am I doing wrong?

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @dmanz56,
    Are both android tablet identical? same brand/model?
    Could you please open the videowall engine window and check if both your android tablets have the same client ID.
    Just right-click the spacedesk tray icon then select Video Wall Engine.

Dmanz56
    参与者

Yes, they are identical tablets. Videowall engine only shows one of them connected along with a red X disconnected icon. Both show identical client ID and description so I guess I need to change one or the other but how do I do that?

Here is the message I get on the disconnected tablet.
    Error Code: 2-5-6
    Error Info: 0-5-8

Thank you,
    Dan

Dmanz56
    参与者

Hello Lea,
    After more searching the internet I found other examples of similar (but not the same) problems and I found a Spacedesk diagnostic tool on your website which I downloaded and ran. Hopefully I did it correctly. The file is attached.

Thank you,
    Dan

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @dmanz56,
    Thanks for sending the diagnostic logs.
    Could you please try to clear the data of your viewer app on both tablets.
    To do that just long press the viewer app -> settings/info -> storage -> clear data.
    Or Settings -> Apps -> spacedesk -> Storage -> Clear data.
    For assistance, please also check the short video in this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3n0cnmit459duep/Screen_Recording_20211014-110516_Settings.mp4?dl=0

Dmanz56
    参与者

That did it! Thank you very much Lea.

Now back to getting the auto-rotate to function properly. I’m still having the issue but I’ll address that in the other post.

Thanks again,
    Dan

spacedesk Lea
    管理员

We are glad that it worked on your side.
    Yes, please post a new topic for a different issue.

正在查看 7 个帖子:1-6 (共 6 个帖子)
  • 话题“Activating 2nd tablet disconnects first”已关闭,不接受新回复。