Forum 论坛 spacedesk Discussions 2nd Monitor(Viewer) took over PC(Server)

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    andyhleu
    参与者

A few days ago installed both software on PC as Server(V1.0.42) and on Android Tablet as Viewer(V0.9.97), worked fine the first day.

Started the second day, my PC showed as a viewer on screen though the server software(Console) is on PC, and Android Tablet showed my pc’s desktop and everything as a server though the android software still a viewer.
    I would like to have the Control back on my PC as a server and Tablet as Viewer. How do I do that? I played around with the settings but nothing worked.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @andyhleu,

It seems that the android viewer becomes your primary display based on the screenshots.
    You can easily switch back your main monitor as primary display, just open the display settings window on your primary machine, select/click your main monitor then scroll down and check the “Make this my main display” box.
    Please check the attached screenshot for assistance.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    andyhleu
    参与者

Thank you, Lea

I tried to do the same but still not working.
    Display setting has display my main(PC) screen as 1 and the tablet(Android) as 2, and I tried to arrange the display as well, but the Android tablet still take over my main screen. “Make this my main display” grayed out and selected, I can’t do anything with it.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    andyhleu
    参与者

couldn’t upload this picture, re-load again now.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理员

Hi @andyhleu,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    It seems that your main monitor is already set as your primary display.
    Can you further explain why you think viewer screen is taking over the main monitor?
    If it’s because of the desktop icons being moved in the secondary display, you can just select them all and drag back to the main display.

正在查看 5 个帖子:1-4 (共 4 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。