Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Xbox App Error

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    dtboyle
    參與者

Hi Guys. Has anyone had their Xbox One s/x streaming through Spacedesk. I use it a lot with barely any lag for work casting etc & was excited to see it available on Xbox store…….Short lived….. After installation it just error messages all the time & wont connect to my projector/ google home the same as any other device.. Any experience or advice would be appreciated. Ta!

Hi @dtboyle,

Can you tell us what are these error messages you are encountering? It would also be great if you can provide a screenshot of those errors.
    Also, can you tell us the version of the viewer you are currently using where you got those errors, and how you trigger them?

dtboyle
    參與者

Hi.

The error happens when you try to initiate the app. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling etc. The error code is in the attached photos.

dtboyle
    參與者

Hi.

I had tio adjust the file size. The error code is in the attached photos.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。

Hi @dtboyle,

Is this the first time you try out spacedesk on an Xbox console? or have you used it before?
    spacedesk app does not officially support Xbox platforms, so its compatibility with the said console cannot be guaranteed.

zeromonarc
    參與者

Hi guys! I also am having the same error and issues as OP, might there been any more info on what’s happening here? I get that spacedesk may not be designed to work with the Xbox but if that’s the case who greenlit it to be available for download on said Xbox then? I mean something smells fishy here, and it ain’t from those of us trying to increase our overall pixel density XD

Hi @zeromonarc,
    spacedesk viewer app is published in the Microsoft store for both Windows 10 and 11 machines only. Xbox might have a shared store with Microsoft which made spacedesk also available for download inside Xbox.

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。