Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions WIN10 server: automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode broken (V1.0.14)

正在檢視 10 篇文章 - 1 至 9 (共計 9 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    morTimar
    參與者

hello all,

I updated from WIN10 server version 1.0.3 to 1.0.14 (64-bit).
    After that my taskbar was no longer automatically hiding. Disabling and enabling did not help neither a restart.

I disabled the service, did a restart, then it was working until I started the service again.

Now back on version 1.0.3 and everythings works as expected.

Thanks for reading.

• 該主題由 morTimar 於 3 years ago 修改。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @mortimar,
    Can you please quickly try our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.15?
    Then let us know if the problem still persist.

morTimar
    參與者

Hi Lea,

I did test with the current 1.0.17 beta, 64-bit and had the same problem again.
    Back on 1.0.3 now but had to change the system date for installing the 1.0.3. Maybe the certificate is outdated. Windows said, “can not verify the issuer of the driver” or something similar as I tried to install 1.0.3 with 1st of October system date.

Any ideas how to fix that issue? I love my taskbar to be automatically hidden 😉

bye morT

• 該回覆由 morTimar 於 3 years ago 修改。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @mortimar,
    We have tried to reproduce it on our side, but so far auto-hide of taskbar is working on our side with spacedesk connected.

For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information”, then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.

morTimar
    參與者

Hello Lea,

I just tried the “spacedesk_driver_Win_10_64_v1018_BETA.msi” and again no change.
    The moment I reach for the taskbar it stays open and does not autohide anymore.
    Don’t know if it is important but I have my taskbar as 2 rows on top not on the bottom.
    Please find attached the requested output from dxdiag.

Thanks for looking into this.

bye morT

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    morTimar
    參與者

partially solved

Hello spacedesk team,

with the information from this topic about using wifi (win server) while connecting Android via its USB tethering I do not have the issue anymore. So my taskbar is hiding as expected while Android tablet is connected via USB tethering.

Can I support you any further for solving the issue while connected via wifi?

Thanks morT

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

…maybe it’s a conflict between the task bar and Remote NDIS driver (network adapter for USB tethering)?

morTimar
    參與者

Hello Lea,

I think you misunderstood.

I tried to explain, that
    – it is working with USB tethering, so no conflict here from what I can tell
    – it still is not working while I am using Wifi

Did you had any chance to check the uploaded dxdiag file you requested?
    I really would love to see it working with Wifi.

bye morT

morTimar
    參與者

Hello spacedesk-team,

I want to bring that up again.
    Just updated to 1.0.40 on Win10 and using an Android Tablet with the latest app too.

Still having the issue with the broken taskbar not automatically hiding while using spacedesk connected through Wifi.

A few posts back I post the requested dxdiag file. Did that help?

Can you give me any other tips?

Can I help you with other inputs to get this fixed since only a reboot is helping.

Thank you very much.

Bye morT

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @mortimar,
    Apologies for not getting back to you.

We have checked dxdiag, we are not sure if it will help but maybe you can try the following:

1. update your Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 driver, just download the latest driver from their website or via this
    link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

2. We also noticed a Citrix Indirect Display Adapter on your machine, is it still active in your machine?
    Can you maybe try to disable it temporarily?
    And check is it will make any difference in the taskbar behavior when using spacedesk

3. Can you maybe try some of the suggestions here (especially #1): https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/windows-taskbar-wont-auto-hide

正在檢視 10 篇文章 - 1 至 9 (共計 9 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。