Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Viewer changes Primary Desktop

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    mastb
    參與者

Hi, I’ve got a weird anomaly. When I fire up the Spacedesk Viewer on the laptop, it changes the desktop on my primary machine, like it’s been switched to a different user. Normally, my primary machine desktop has 30 or so icons on it, and when I start the Spacedesk Viewer on my laptop, the primary desktop changes to show only a handful of icons. Any idea why this is happening, and how I could fix this? Thanks, Bill

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @mastb,

But, is it still the same user account? with only less number of icons?
    Did you notice if the other missing icons were being transferred to your other display (e.g.spacedesk display)?

For analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of your primary machine.
    Just connect your viewer app (to reproduce the behavior), then open the spacedesk Driver Console in your primary machine, then click Diagnostics -> “Save All Information”.
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

mastb
    參與者

Hi, Lea,

Yes, it’s the same account on both machines. And, yes, the viewer machine gets MOST of the icons from the primary desktop, but leaves a few behind.

I’ve attached the diagnostic .zip file for you.

Thanks!

Bill

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @mastb,

Thanks for confirmation.
    This is actually a Windows behavior. It could also happen in any secondary display not just spacedesk.
    Please try the suggestions from this article:

Desktop icons moved from Primary Monitor to Secondary Monitor in Windows 11/10

If it did not help, you can just simply select all the icons on the secondary display and drag back to your main display.

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。