Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions USB Direct Cable Connection

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    pierrec12
    參與者

I am looking to install 2 android tablets to run with MFSF 2020.

I have tried to install 2 ipad via Wifi but as soon as I start MSFS 2020 the ipad clients disconnet.

I have tried to use an old android tablet via USB and it works fine.

My question is: Ho many android tablets can we install simutaneously via USB through Spacedesk?

Thank you.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @pierrec12,
    Currently spacedesk allows up to 16 viewer connection simultaneously (via network) and I guess this also applies to USB cable connection.
    But we are not focused on this feature yet.

Theoretically, connecting multiple android devices (maybe 2-3) via USB cable should work but it’s not fully tested yet.
    Currently, our main focus is to make it work properly in 1 device and fix all known issues that we still have.

You can try connecting 2 of your android devices (via USB cable), and it should work though there are still some known issues you might observe.

pierrec12
    參與者

Thank you for the answer.

I will try it.

Unfortunatly, I have tried to connect with Ipad via wireless. It works fine until I start MSFS 2020. At that moment I receive the Message ‘Low Bandwith’ and then the ipad client get disconnected. I have tried serveral set up in the client but still the same problem. At that moment if I do a speed test with the server, I get 5-6 mbs when normally id have 400 mbs.
    Is there something I have missed somwhere?

Thank you

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @pierrec12,

Thanks for the info.

For clarification, you got 5-6mbs network bandwidth when you start MSFS 2020, correct?
    Can you quickly check without spacedesk viewer connected, and just run MSFS2020 on your machine and check again your network bandwidth.

Aside from iOS Viewer (from iPad), is there other viewer app connected (e.g. android viewer) when you received the “low network bandwidth” notification?
    Current spacedesk Driver version should not trigger the “Low Network Bandwidth” warning message if you only have iOS Viewer app connected. This should only be shown if you have android viewer app connected.

pierrec12
    參與者

Thanks for the reply.

When my client Ipad is connected to the server everything works well. I do a speedtest on the server and I reach over 400 Mps. The I pad works fine and I am able to run different applications such as a Broweser, Microsoft Words, etc…

As soon as I start MSFS 2020, my Ipad client srart being very slow. At that point, I receive the message ‘Low Bandwidth’ on the server and my Ipad get disconnected. At that point, If I do a speedtest, I only reach 4-6 Mbs.

Nothing else is connected, in the environment (No Android connected).

Looks like the problem might be a compatibility issue with MSFS or the Invidia card?

My environment:
    Intel i9 12900k
    32 Gb RAM
    NVIDIA RTX3080

Thank you

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @pierrec12,

Ok, thanks for the feedback.
    Did you also check without spacedesk connected and just run MSFS2020 on your primary machine if speedtest will still reach 4-6 Mbs?

pierrec12
    參與者

Thanks for the Reply Lea,

When you asked me to check if the speedtest was at 4-6 Mbs while loading MFSF without Spacedesk, I’ve found out that it was in fact the reality.

I just found out that on Lenovo Tower Legion system, there is an option ‘Network Boost’ that create a restriction to all applications.

I have disabled the Option and I do have 2 Ipad connected simultaneously during MSFS 2020 session and everything works fine now.

I apprecate your help and thank you for helping me out.

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 主題「USB Direct Cable Connection」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。