Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions usb android, no wifi

正在檢視 5 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    lazar501
    參與者

How can I set up a direct connection between my android device and my windows, without wifi. I have a usb a to a cable pluged into both but they do not connect. thank you.

lazar501
    參與者

By the way, this is a chromebook, if that qualifies as an android device or not, can someone tell me.

WildcatMike
    參與者

Just a user, not an expert. But recently the new release of the software said a direct cable could be used as long as nothing else was plugged into a USB port i.e. external hard drive and I assuming a mouse (I use a bluetooth mouse from Logitech). I tried this with a Samsung tablet and a laptop and it worked great. Make sure you have the software installed on both devices. Hope that helps.

Hi @lazar501,
    Not sure if Chromebook supports USB tethering.
    If it is, try to setup a direct private network connection between your Windows primary machine and Chromebook via USB cable.
    To setup USB tethering please check the chapter “USB Tethering” in our user manual – https://manual.spacedesk.net/USBTetheringiOSandAndroid.html

lazar501
    參與者

Thanks, ive search up my chromebook type and it does not support tethering. Thank you for the help.

正在檢視 5 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。