Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions USB 2.0 cable working fine ,but USB 3.0 cable doesn’t working?

正在檢視 13 篇文章 - 1 至 12 (共計 12 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    DarkAthena
    參與者

I have 2 USB 2.0 cables and 2 USB 3.0 cables. I found that when I use the USB 2.0 cable, my Android tablet can be normally recognized by Spacedesk on Windows. However, when I use the USB 3.0 cable, it shows that the number of devices is 0. I can confirm that my USB 3.0 cable is good because its other functions can be used normally. Also, I am sure that the settings of my Windows computer and Android tablet are correct, and the USB interface used is the same. The only difference is the USB cable. If I slowly insert the USB 3.0 TYPE-A, it can be recognized at this time, but the reason for this recognition is that slow insertion will be recognized as USB 2.0. So, does the current Spacedesk indeed not support connection using USB 3.0?

spacedesk Android USB should work with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports and cables.
    Could you also try plugging it into your USB 3.0 port and check spacedesk Android Control in the device manager if there are any errors (indicated by an exclamation mark)?

if there is no error…
    Please send us the Diagnostic logs of this Issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – please reproduce the issue using the faulty cables
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

DarkAthena
    參與者

• 該回覆由 DarkAthena 於 4 months, 2 weeks ago 修改。
    附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。

Hi @darkathena,
    Thank you very much for sending the requested files.

“If I slowly insert the USB 3.0 TYPE-A, it can be recognized at this time, but the reason for this recognition is that slow insertion will be recognized as USB 2.0”

-What version is your USB port? the reason for this could be that while USB 2.0 ports are compatible with USB 3.0 it will still be limited at the transfer speed of your USB 2.0 port hence it is being recognized as 2.0

the real issue here is the non-working cable when spacedesk is plugged..
    the text file DebugView.log is missing from the files you sent. did you make sure to reproduce the issue before you turn off the diagnostic collection?
    Could you please send us the files again? this time, make sure to reproduce it using your 3.0 cables. just follow the steps provided on my previous reply.

DarkAthena
    參與者

My PC is ASUS ROG GA401QM,and the USB port version is USB3.1
    My android pad is “xiaomi pad 5 pro 12.4”
    there is an error in device manager –MTP USB device This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Hi @darkathena,
    Could you please try the following:
    – Uninstall spacedesk Driver
    – Plug Android tablet with USB3.0 cable
    – Check if there is still an error with the MTP, if none..
    – install spacedesk driver then enable USB connection

DarkAthena
    參與者

“Uninstall spacedesk Driver” –done
    “Plug Android tablet with USB3.0 cable” –done
    “Check if there is still an error with the MTP, if none” –none error with MTP
    “install spacedesk driver then enable USB connection” –an error with MTP
    disable USB connection –none error with MTP
    enable USB connection –an error with MTP

Hi @darkathena,
    for clarifications:
    – usb android is working with usb cable 2.0
    – usb android is working with usb cable 3.0 when inserted slowly
    is this correct?

Could you please send us your diagnostic files again? this time, make sure to reproduce it using your 3.0 cables. just follow the steps thoroughly:
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – please reproduce the issue using the faulty cables
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

DarkAthena
    參與者

“– usb android is working with usb cable 2.0
    – usb android is working with usb cable 3.0 when inserted slowly
    is this correct?”
    yes ,it’s correct.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。

Hi @darkathena,
    for now, we do not have any suggestions aside from continue using your usb 2.0 cable or any cable that works. We will continue investigating this matter and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi @darkathena,
    for now, we do not have any suggestions aside from continue using your usb 2.0 cable or any cable that works. We will continue investigating this matter and will get back to you as soon as possible.

oldcat
    參與者

Same question with this ,my Android devices is Xiaomi pad 6pro, i think its the bug of Xiaomi pad.

oldcat
    參與者

but it working now!!!!
    i just uninstalled windows spacedesk and reinstall it.
    now its ok

@darkathena
    @spacedesk Christian

正在檢視 13 篇文章 - 1 至 12 (共計 12 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。