Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Unable to connect 2 laptops with LAN Cable

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    vikash
    參與者

Hi
    I am using windows 11 on both my PC’s . Spacedesk works with Wifi but not with lAN cable . Can any one help me

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @vikash,

Are you trying to connect both PCs over a cross over ethernet connection?
    If yes, did you set a static IP address on both machine’s ethernet adapter properties?
    For assistance, please check the instruction on this link https://helpdeskgeek.com/networking/connect-two-computers-using-a-crossover-cable/.

tipek360
    參與者

You may also try internet sharing function which makes from one computer DHCP server to share internet connection to other computers connected via LAN cable.

Open Run dialog using Win + R and write in it ncpa.cpl which opens Network Adapters window. Then right click your WiFi adapter which has internet connection and click properties click sharing tab and check checkbox which says allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection from home networking connection dropdown select ethernet adapter to which you want to share internet connection which will also create DHCP server after that internet other computer should see internet connection over ethernet and should have IP from DHCP server which was created by Internet Connection Sharing function in Windows.

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。