Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Touch / Pen input inversed on Surface Go

正在檢視 20 篇文章 - 1 至 19 (共計 19 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    kostovite
    參與者

I’m using HP ZBook 15 G2 a server, both my Surface and Zbook are Windows 11. as the port on the wrong side so I have to flip the Surface display. But the input of both touch and pen on the surface are inversed, this problem does not happen on the windows 7 version (but don’t support pen though).
    If anyone know what happen, please support me. Thanks

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @kostovite,

what is the display orientation of the spacedesk display in the Windows display settings of HP ZBook 15 G2?
    Is it set to Landscape (flipped)?

kostovite
    參與者

Yes, it’s was set to Landscape flipped in both the server and the Surface display, but even when I set both to Landscape, the input is still be inverse. Would you need an video of the occurrence?

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @kostovite,

yes, please provide a video of the issue.
    You may attach it on your next reply or send us a link.

kostovite
    參與者

Here I record the video of both display settings in the (server, client) are (landspace, ls flipped), (landspace, landscape), (ls flipped,landscape) and (ls flipped, ls flipped). All setting combinations are all result the same (both inverse on touch and pen input). The windows 7 client doesn’t have this problem (sadly didn’t support pen)

Please tell me if you needed anymore information, thank you!

kostovite
    參與者

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1734kKbRz__eCNE7CiAF6uS0TWfBVwxxX/view?usp=drivesdk
    The web return error duplicated reply with the links so I will post it separately.

kostovite
    參與者
    kostovite
    參與者
    kostovite
    參與者
    spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @kostovite,

thank you for the videos.
    We will investigate the issue. We will get back to you when we have a fix.

kostovite
    參與者

Thank for your quick support!
    And if you could please report the error with the web for return the duplicated error with multiple links in one reply too.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @kostovite,

we were unable to reproduce the issue on our side.
    Does the pen input work normally on the Surface device without the spacedesk Viewer app running?

kostovite
    參與者

Yes, the pen on the surface app work normally, but somehow inverse on the spacedesk. Do I need to provide any more specific details?

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @kostovite,

could you please try to re-install spacedesk viewer?
    After installation, connect it to the server with no changes in display orientation in both devices and check if the issue is still reproducible.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @kostovite,

please disregard my previous suggestion.
    We have reproduced the issue on our side.
    It might take some time to fix this issue.
    The temporary solution is to set the Surface Go’s display orientation to Landscape only.
    We will let you know once we have a proper fix.

kostovite
    參與者

Okay thank you, I did read your previous reply but I’m replacing the Surface’s battery so I haven’t able to reply yet.
    It’s a relief to hear that from you.

Zimmer8
    參與者

thanks for sharing

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @kostovite,

we released a new spacedesk viewer app on Microsoft Store with the potential fix to this issue.
    Please update to the latest version and let us know if it fixes your problem.

kostovite
    參與者

Thank for yours and your team’s efforts. I’ll let you know when I come back

kostovite
    參與者

The problem have been resolved, thank you!

正在檢視 20 篇文章 - 1 至 19 (共計 19 篇)
  • 主題「Touch / Pen input inversed on Surface Go」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。