Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Spacedesk not working

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    jmanjeff4380
    參與者

Hello! I’ve been using spacedesk for about a year now with zero issues. As of today, I am unable to use spacedesk on multiple computers. It was working beautifully up until today. Is something down? I tried to uninstall and reinstall on one of my computers but it will not reinstall. When I try to connect on another computer I get the screen disconnected or no network error. The original problem was on a windows 11 computer but the exact same thing happens on a windows 10 computer. I tried restarting my internet. Can’t seem to figure out what’s happening. I tried to do the diagnostic but I can’t get access to that.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 該主題由 jmanjeff4380 於 1 years, 9 months ago 修改。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @jmanjeff4380,

Are you using the most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.50?
    If yes, please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnect issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

jmanjeff4380
    參與者

I’ve attached the info from the diagnostic

jmanjeff4380
    參與者

Is this what you need? I’ve attached it.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @jmanjeff4380,
    Thanks! Yes, we need it for analysis BUT we also need the whole diagnostic folder which includes various log files e.g. DebugView.log, *.etl logs, etc..

Please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

jmanjeff4380
    參與者

Hi there! It turns out the issue was with my wifi router not working! That’s why my tablet kept getting disconnected. The internet company fixed the problem and now spacedesk is working perfectly! Spacedesk makes my work soooo much easier by adding the 2nd monitor via my tablet. THANK YOU for a great product!

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @jmanjeff4380,

We are glad to hear that the issue is now fixed on your side.
    In case you encounter any spacedesk related issue just let us know.

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 主題「Spacedesk not working」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。