Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions SpaceDesk clients crash after recconecting

正在檢視 5 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    xrarach
    參與者

Hi, I have a setup – one server notebook – one desktop PC with 3 clients for 3 monitors.
    When I run the 3 clients and set them up everything works flawlessly. After I press connection off on the server, everything correctly disconnects and the clients are waiting in a disconnected state. After I pres ON again clients detect that the server is online and green up, but when I click Connect on every client they crush/turn off. Any idea how to go around this?
    Thank you in advance for your time and answer.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @xrarach,
    Are you using the spacedesk Windows Viewer from Microsoft Store?
    Could you please try with the most recent Windows 7 viewer v0.9.37 + latest spacedesk Driver v1.0.31 available on our website https://forum.spacedesk.net#download.

xrarach
    參與者

I am sorry to say so, but this version does not auto-detect screen resolution as the previous ones, which is a big turndown for me and makes it almost impossible for me to use it …

Any plan to fix that maybe?
    What I mean by auto-detect resolution.
    When I run the client and maximize it in the previous – windows store version it automatically -when put fullscreen – detects the resolution of the screen, the one from https://forum.spacedesk.net#download – does not do this, or I have not found this anywhere reasonable. And yes, I was using MS store version 0.0.0.23.0.
    The version 0.9.37 Beta – The Resolutions dropdown menu is very unintuitive, as it looks like it is grayed out, I thought it is not usable for some reason, and only found out that it is there when I looked into the manual.
    Any reason why you discontinued auto detection? Sry, but in this state, It is not usable for me enough to continue using it in this version, to try and reproduce the issue. Rolled back to 0.23 from store.

spacedesk Marcel
    管理員

Careful! Let us not confuse things:
    We did NOT discontinue resolution auto detection in spacedesk Windows Viewer.
    Both spacedesk Viewers for Windows (Win10 Microsoft store and Win8.1 native) DO support automatic recognition of native Viewer device resolution.

Just make sure you understand the settings menu in both spacedesk Windows Viewers (it works the same way):
    Up to two resolutuions can simultaneously be specified:
    – Native resolution
    – Other custom resolution

If you specify both resolutions, then Windows on the Primary Machine selects one of them
    (you can still change the selection on Primary Machine Windows Display Control Panel)

If you specify only one resolution, then Windows on the Primary Machine has to use this one.
    If you specify only the native resolution, then only the native resolution can be used.

xrarach
    參與者

in 0.23 – from windows store the client when connected to the server, is detected correctly without any further settings -with the correct resolution of the screen as a new monitor with the correct resolution.

This does not happen 0.9.37, there as you wrote are just 2 settings that are not automatically detected, they have to be filled in every time manually.

正在檢視 5 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。