Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions spacdesk driver 1.0.23 about window covers all visible area

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    el_viejo
    參與者

since spacedesk 1.0.23 i have a strange behavior of the spacedesk about window. i like to have the spacedesk icon in the tray area only so i always check “hide taskbar icon”. nevertheless the about window always comes up whenever a client with spacdesk viewer connects to the machine. well, as i have learned this is by design for security reasons (in order to notify the user about screen information is now getting shared with a different device). the strange thing is, after sleep/wake up of my machine the mentioned about window comes up in full screen mode covering all my 4 monitors. no way to resize the window nor recover its size. i can only close it, which means it hides again in the tray area but opens in full screen mode again after calling it. the problem appeared first with version 1.0.23. a reboot of the machine solves it until next sleep/wake up cycle.

i am using windows 10 x64 build 19044.1387.

thanks for fixing 🙂

best regards
    peter

ps: i can share screenshots if required.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @el_viejo,

ps: i can share screenshots if required.

Yes, please, thanks!
    Then we can try to reproduce and analyze/fix this issue.

el_viejo
    參與者

hi lea,

after digging a little deeper into this issue all seems to be a local problem here with my machine. i have a software called WinSize2. it recognizes a certain programs window size and position and restores size and position in case the program does not do this by itself. somehow i have accidently configured WinSize2 to maximize the spacedesk server about windows. after deleting this setting in WinSize2 everything is fine.

issue can be closed. sorry for that.

best regards
    peter

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 主題「spacdesk driver 1.0.23 about window covers all visible area」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。