Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Sonarpen pen pressure not working

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    Mittens4958
    參與者

Hello! I recently updated both my driver and viewer versions of spacedesk and the sonarpen crashing issue was resolved, but pen pressure is not working correctly. When I put my stylus down with no pressure at all it’s at full size and opacity, but when I put pressure on it, suddenly it becomes very small as if I was putting very little pressure. I have tried this on multiple apps and it’s the same on all of them. I have verified it isn’t my stylus already.
    I’m using windows 11 home version 22h2

Mittens4958
    參與者

Here’s a video explaining it a little more. The thick lines are when I have no pressure put on the pen, the thin lines are where I put pressure.

• 該回覆由 Mittens4958 於 1 years ago 修改。原因: Video was too large, optimized it
    Mittens4958
    參與者

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yp8SkI6p1k
    (Idk what’s going on and why it won’t update my reply ;-;)

Hi @mittens4958,

Have you tried calibrating your SonarPen?
    If not, please follow these steps: Go to ‘Input Devices’ > Pen > SonarPen Stylus > Calibrate SonarPen. It will then direct you to a Google Play Store page for the SonarPen app. Please download it and follow the instructions provided by that app. At the end of the calibration process, you will be able to test the pressure sensitivity of the SonarPen.
    Please inform us if the issue persists after completing the process.

Also, could you please let us know which other apps you have tried using the pen with?

Mittens4958
    參與者

I’ve already calibrated it multiple times.
    Pen sensitivity works until I put too much pressure on it, then it seems like it loops around to the smallest size again. I’ve fixed it by turning the volume on my tablet down a little bit though.
    I’ve used Krita and microsoft whiteboard with it on my PC. Neither worked properly until I turned the volume down. I tested it on my tablet with IbisPaint and the pen worked properly with the volume turned all the way up.

Hi @mittens4958,

We tried reproducing this issue, but we still haven’t observed it on any of our available devices.
    Not sure if they’ll work, but if you haven’t tried these steps yet, please try the following:
    try reinstalling the spacedesk Android viewer v0.91.10 > reboot your Android device then recalibrate it again, make sure that the volume is turned all the way up.

Mittens4958
    參與者

I tried those just now and I’m still having the same issue. I’m not sure if it’s an issue with spacedesk or my laptop at this point. I’ve tried it with two tablets (Android 9 and android 11) and my phone (android 9) and none have worked properly. It seems like once I get to a certain pressure level, it loops back around to the smallest size possible. I have gotten it to work properly by turning my volume down a few notches, so maybe it’s just extra sensitive on my devices

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。