Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions SonarPen – drawing in photoshop

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    jamesson
    參與者

I bought a Sonarpen and I’m trying to draw in photoshop, but it doesn’t recognize any strokes.. only clicks and actions on the menus and taskbar, but not drawing.

How do I make it work?

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @jamesson,
    Did you enable the SonarPen in the spacedesk Android Viewer settings -> Input Devices -> Pen -> SonarPen Stylus?
    Please check the attached screenshot for assistance.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    jamesson
    參與者

Yes. I did it..

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @jamesson,
    Did you also calibrate the SonarPen? And allow the Microphone permission in the SonarPen settings?
    If yes and it still did not work, please send us the diagnostic logs of this issue for further analysis.
    – open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics in your primary machine
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue (by sending several SonarPen input from your Android viewer)
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

jamesson
    參與者

On my laptop (MX550) it worked! but on my computer (RTX2080 Super) it didn’t work… only in photoshop.. in Microsoft Paint it worked, despite not recognizing pen pressure

Attached is the drive diagnostic file

As you can see in the video, pen pressure works fine on the tablet and supported apps, but it doesn’t work on SpaceDesk

Vídeo teste SonarPen + SpaceDesk:

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @jamesson,
    Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs and a short video of the issue.
    It seems that the issue is somewhere in the settings of your Photoshop, since spacedesk can already receive the Pen input properly with another app.

Please check if the Pen Pressure is configured on your Photoshop brush settings.
    reference: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch002027.htm

jamesson
    參與者

I solved the problem!
    I think it was some kind of incompatibility with my current graphics tablet (Hion HS610).
    I uninstalled the drivers and unplugged my Huion, and SpaceDesk worked, with pressure, in photoshop

Thank you!

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 主題「SonarPen – drawing in photoshop」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。