Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Slow performance using tablet

• This topic is empty.
正在檢視 2 篇文章 - 1 至 1 (共計 1 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    galvisefrain
    參與者

In my case, I didn’t notice any difference regardless of the changes I made in the settings. My tablet has the same resolution of 2000×1200, and switching between resolutions didn’t make any difference. I use my tablet as a third monitor, displaying only the information I need to keep an eye on without requiring much interaction. Despite configuring it with the “fast” settings, it remains slow when I attempt to perform work on the tablet.

In my opinion, it’s best to use the tablet as a monitor solely for keeping notes, reminders, or anything that doesn’t require much interaction.

Hi @galvisefrain,
    We moved your reply from its previous thread to avoid confusion.

Are you connected via Wifi or USB cable?
    if it is Wifi, Network traffic can reduce the performance significantly, ensure that your wireless network is stable and provides a strong and consistent signal.

please note that Highest performance is already achieved by cabled networks => cabled connection (e.g. native Android USB, ethernet) so you might want to try using a USB cable.

for further information, please refer to performance tuning chapter in the user manual:
    https://manual.spacedesk.net/PERFORMANCETUNING.html

正在檢視 2 篇文章 - 1 至 1 (共計 1 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。