Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Security Issue

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    chiragrb7
    參與者

I live in a shared flat and my roommate can also connect to my server. How can I prevent that? Is there any way to blacklist his iPad?
    Do I have another option besides enabling/disabling the spacedesk server every time?

Thanks.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @chiragrb7,

The security feature to prevent unwanted connections is not yet available in our current BETA version.
    This feature will only be available once we released a PRO version.

For now, only disabling/enabling the spacedesk Server can prevent other users from connecting in your primary machine.
    Also, you can always see which viewers are currently and previously connected via spacedesk Driver Console so your roommate cannot connect to your PC unnoticed.

Mr Robot
    參與者

Thanks for the software.

That feature is very important as disabling/enabling also not preventing someone to connect and if someone connected before the originated user connects as a single monitor or made setting display in single mode then there is no way to cut the connection other than psychically rebooting/shutting down the primary machine. This causes very serious security issues.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @mr-robot,

Yes, indeed. This is an important feature that will only be available in Pro version.

In case you experience this scenario, you can still get back the control on your primary machine.
    Just blindly press the Display Switch hotkey (Windows logo + P) on your primary machine’s keyboard until you re-attach your main monitor screen.
    No need to forced reboot/shutdown your primary machine.

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。