Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Screen update not clearing previous content

正在檢視 8 篇文章 - 1 至 7 (共計 7 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    eauria
    參與者

Hello, First off, I’d like to thank you for your community contribution. And if the least I can contribute is to reveal needed refinements in spacedesk, it’s a pleasure. I installed spacedesk to assist in the completion of a project involving Open Broadcaster Software and OpenLP, open source streaming and worship presentation software respectively. Anyway, I’m using spacedesk to provide a second monitor for OLP(OpenLP). I’ve created an OLP theme with a transparent background and a lower third display for lyrics. OLP starts and displays OLP’s presentation screen on the spacedesk second monitor, which is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A running Android v1.1. When activating a live presentation with this transparent background, the lyrics overly OLP’s placeholding startup screen on the second monitor. Feel free to ask for additional details.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @eauria,

Is the android version 1.1 or 11?
    What is the native screen resolution of your Samsung Galaxy Tab A device?

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs. Just follow the steps below on your primary machine:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the screen update issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

eauria
    參與者

My apologies, old eyes. Android v11, native res: 1200 x 1920. I will get you the debug info ASAP. It’s 11:58 CA. time. Beauty rest required. BTW, 40 years around the IT biz. Knowledge is power. You can save time on basic instructions.

eauria
    參與者

OK, I set up Windows with the spacedesk/Galaxy monitor extending the Windows desktop, started OLP and displayed one song with debug collection on. I’ve also included a screenshot in the zip from the Galaxy of the session’s output. As you’ll see, not only is the OLP presentation screen not removed, the lyrics from each slide continue to overlay each other. Viewing the OLP output from a browser source in OBS reveals a black screen with lyrics in the lower third one slide at a time as expected. Attached in the debug info.

eauria
    參與者

Sorry. Even including the screenshot left the archive to large to upload. Attached is the debug log in a zip.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    eauria
    參與者

And the screenshot

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @eauria,

Thanks for sending the debugview log file.

We were able to reproduce the same issue and verified that even without spacedesk driver installed on primary machine the issue is still happening, just plug a second monitor and try to project the OLP on the second screen.
    This is probably a screen update issue on the OLP software with a transparent theme.

eauria
    參與者

Thank you. I have OLP setup at my church with dual monitors, will try there. Thanks for the clarification. OLP works fine at the church. Never suspected the transparent background as the transparency displayed black in the OBS source I was setting for up.

正在檢視 8 篇文章 - 1 至 7 (共計 7 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。