Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions No screen on primary PC

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    jmhacker
    參與者

I have a possibly stupid question – is it possible to use spacedesk if there is no screen connected to the primary PC ? For my application this would be great, because we running a PC in the back of a small aircraft if this would work, would not connect a (physical) screen to the primary PC to save space in the aircraft.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @jmhacker,

Yes it’s possible. You just have to attach your physical monitor first so that you can install the spacedesk Driver on your primary machine.
    After spacedesk driver installation, you can detach now your primary monitor and just try to connect from your secondary device via spacedesk viewer app.
    Please make sure that both primary machine and secondary device are connected in a local area network.

You can also check this thread: https://forum.spacedesk.netforums/topic/headless-pc/

jmhacker
    參與者

Thanks for your advice. I ordered now a “DisplayPort Dummy Headless Video Adapter /
    Ghost Display / Emulator Plug” which mimicks a connected screen to the primary PC. I’ll let you know if that works.
    I think I did try earlier already what you describe, but without much success – spacedesk connected, but all I got was a black screen and no cursor.

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。