Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Low fps while gaming

正在檢視 8 篇文章 - 1 至 7 (共計 7 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    patatowarz
    參與者

Long story short, I am getting low fps while gaming (re4 chainsaw demo)
    My settings are :-
    1080p resolution
    Compression on
    Low color quality
    Slider at 70
    Fps at 60

The pc on which the game is running is pushing 70-100 fps without any issues but I am getting 30-45 fps on the client side.

What is the bottleneck/limitation here?

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @patatowarz,

Thank you very much for the details.
    We would also like to know the following:
    – Viewer app (Android/iOS/Window)?
    – Network Connection type (wired/wireless)?
    For further analysis, please also send us the diagnostic logs of your primary machine.
    Just open the spacedesk Driver Console on your primary PC, then click Diagnostics -> Save All Information button.
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

patatowarz
    參與者

windows on primary & client machine
    direct wired connection through gigabit ethernet using cat6e cable

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @patatowarz,

Thanks for sending the requested files.

Both primary and secondary machine shows 100Mbps network bandwidth.
    Is it a direct crossover ethernet cable connection? Or does the network connection still goes through the router?

Can you also check for any high CPU/Memory/Network/GPU usage in your task manager while spacedesk shows low fps?

Not sure if this will help, but please also update the AMD graphics driver on your secondary machine.
    You can download the latest driver from AMD website – https://www.amd.com/en/support.

patatowarz
    參與者

Both of my systems are connected to a router currently but at the time of testing they were connected directly. I have updated the diagnostic logs of both primary & client machine using direct connection like it was at the time of original testing.

I have not seen any usual behavior in task manager.

I have updated the GPU drivers as well.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @patatowarz,
    Did you set a static IP address (on both primary and secondary machine) when you setup a crossover (direct) ethernet cable connection?
    Did you check if it shows 1Gbps network bandwidth on both machines.

If not, please refer to this article: https://helpdeskgeek.com/networking/connect-two-computers-using-a-crossover-cable/

patatowarz
    參與者

Thank you for your time & patience. I did use static IP but to no avail.

I think that the gigabit bandwidth is simply not enough as I was able to use 5 gigabit ethernet for uncompressed 1080p/60 fps. I did the same on an android smartphone which has a 10 gigabit usb c connected to a computer with usb 3.1 gen2.

I was wondering if it’s possible to use type c or usb 3.1 to link 2 computers in spacedesk?

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @patatowarz,
    Unfortunately, spacedesk does not support connection of 2 Windows PC via type C USB cable.

正在檢視 8 篇文章 - 1 至 7 (共計 7 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。