Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Keyboard input generating continuous “\” character

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    Lennos
    參與者

Running Windows 10 64 bit Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 with SpaceDesk Driver version 1.0.15 and it is generating the “\” character on keyboard input continuously making it impossible to type anything on the keyboard in applications or things like Search or Run dialog boxes. As soon as I stop the Spacedesk application control return to normal.

Only started when updating to 1.0.15 of the driver.

• 該主題由 Lennos 於 2 years, 11 months ago 修改。原因:Wrong character typed in
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @lennos,
    What viewer type are you using? Android/iOS/HTML5/Windows? What is the current version?
    Is the input from a software keyboard? Or hardware keyboard?

Lennos
    參與者

Hi @lea, I am using an Android tablet as the viewer device to provide a third screen. The version of the viewer is v0.9.77.

The input seems to be generated by the Spacedesk driver. It is not coming from the hardware keyboard that is attached to my Windows 10 PC. As soon as I stop the Spacedesk driver on the Windows 10 machine the generation of the “\” character ceases immediately and I can happily type on my keyboard as normal. The hardware keyboard is USB wired connection, not a wireless keyboard or software keyboard.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @lennos,

Thank you very much for the info.
    We will try to reproduce it here. In the meantime, if you can provide a short video of the issue, that would be helpful.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @lennos,
    Could you please try our most recent spacedesk Driver v1.0.16 that we just released on our website https://forum.spacedesk.net.

Lennos
    參與者

Latest version seem to be a bit more stable and is not continually producing the repeating character “\”. I did notice when the Spacedesk app crashed after upgrading it repeated this character on one occasion but after rebooting it has not done it since. Certainly not easily reproduced if there is any lingering bug, so for the most part it seems more stable and resolved at this point.

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @lennos,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    We are glad to hear that it’s now stable on your side.

Please make sure you have the latest version (0.9.80) of spacedesk android viewer app from Google Playstore.
    It has a bug fix for app crash issue observed on previous version.

• 該回覆由 spacedesk Lea 於 2 years, 11 months ago 修改。
正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 主題「Keyboard input generating continuous “\” character」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。