Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions iPad Not Recognized as Touch

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    sethmtraut
    參與者

Good evening. I have 5 hardwired monitors (flight sim) two of them touch screen. I had previously had two ipads running via spacedesk as two additional monitors (both set up as touch screens as well). The computer somehow dumped these as touch screens and will only recognize one at a time as a touch screen (giving me 3/4 that I previously had). My sim is useless without all four monitors. When I go to tablet PC settings and try to tell it which ones are touch screens it faults out before getting to all monitors. Not sure what changed as it previously worked fine. How do i convince windows that both ipad monitors via spacedesk are touchscreens? Thank you for your help… V frustrated… Thanks!!!

Hi @sethmtraut,

For clarifications, you have five hardwired monitors + two iPads (spacedesk) as monitors. two of the five monitors are touchscreen capable, is that right?
    “will only recognize one at a time as a touch screen”
    -could you try connecting iPad #1 together with the two touchscreens if the touchscreen is working? then disconnect and try iPad #2 if it is also working.
    – in case one of them is not working, please try checking the input settings of the iOS viewer if the touch screen is enabled. just go to the gear icon below -> Input devices

“When I go to tablet PC settings and try to tell it which ones are touch screens it faults out before getting to all monitors”
    -During the Tablet PC Settings, does it close when it’s time for the iPad monitor? Could you please try going through the iPad screen first?
    -Also, could you try excluding some monitors, or even the other two touchscreens before doing the Tablet PC Settings?
    – rebooting your iPads may also help

sethmtraut
    參與者

I can get one connected with both touch screens. Actions:
    1. I will try to disconnect both touch screens and see what happens.
    2. I will also try rebooting the ipads.

es it closes when I am on the second ipad (whichever one is not recognizing as a touch monitor). Its weird bc it worked out of the box flawlessly, not sure how this happened. I will report back. Thankful for your willingness to jump in on the help!

Hi @sethmtraut,
    Thank you very much, we look forward to your feedback.
    it is also worth mentioning that the Current spacedesk’s touchscreen is only supported in the first spacedesk display, when you connect a 2nd (or multiple viewers) it will use mouse touch. could this be your issue? please note that this behavior is completely expected.

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。