Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions iPAD Air 4 freezes then disconnects after a few seconds

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    alxs0n
    參與者

Hi. I currently have Spacedesk Windows 11 64-bit msi version 1.0.50 in my laptop (primary) and version 1.59 in my ipad air 4. I tried reinstalling but I still get the same issues. The max I can connect and use my laptop is just 50 secs then it disconnects. Please help.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @alxs0n,

For further analysis, could you please send us again the diagnostic logs of this issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – Open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the freeze-disconnect issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

alxs0n
    參與者

Hello Lea. I followed your instructions. Please see attached.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @alxs0n,
    Thanks for sending the diagnostics, but only 2 files are in there. Other files are missing (e.g. spacedeskDiag.txt, *.etl files, etc..).
    Did you notice if the viewer/client is already disconnected in the spacedesk Driver Console (underneath Connections Previous) before you switch the diagnostic collection to OFF?

Can you please try to add spacedeskService in your McAfee Firewall settings?
    Just open your McAfee Firewall settings, click Ports and System Services then click the Add button.
    System Service Name: spacedeskService
    Local TCP/IP Ports: 28252
    Local UDP Ports: 28252

For reference, please check https://forum.spacedesk.netwp-content/uploads/2022/04/McAfeeFirewallSettings-spacedesk.jpg

alxs0n
    參與者

Hi Lea! Thank you for your prompt response.
    1. I tried to do your 1st set of instructions and I was able to save 6 files in total. Please see attached.
    2. The viewer/client was not disconnected in the spacedesk Driver Console before I switch the diagnostic collection to OFF.
    3. I added it in my Mcafee firewall and my viewer/client cannot detect my primary machine (server). I tried manually adding it but still cannot detect.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @alxs0n,
    Thanks! Currently checking..

Meanwhile, after #3, please switch your current network profile to Private. Just go to Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> Properties, under Network profile, select Private, then check if your viewer can discover now your primary machine.

alxs0n
    參與者

Hello Lea,

Thank you for your instructions. I set my networks to private.

As of this writing, my viewer is working well. Will update you with developments but please still study the diagnostics as it might be a problem on my end. Thank you again and have a nice day! 🙂

正在檢視 7 篇文章 - 1 至 6 (共計 6 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。