Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions iOS App version can only connect to spacedesk windows driver

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    flashgor
    參與者

I have downloaded the spacedesk app on my Windows11 and also iPad3 which has iOS 16.2. Both devices are on the same wi-fi network and I inputted the ip address from the desktop all to my ipad app but it cannot discover my desktop.

After running the iOS app, there is a pop up message that says IMPORTANT INFO – saying ‘This iOS app version can only connect to the spacedesk Windows Driver

You can download the latest Windows Driver at……….

What does all this mean?

It seems like that my iOS meets app requirement already.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @flashgor,

Please ignore the info message, it’s only an initial info message for the users every time they open the viewer app.
    You can just click the “Don’t show again” if it annoys you.

The actual problem here is that the viewer cannot discover your primary machine.
    Please check first on your iPad Settings -> Privacy -> Local Network, if spacedesk is on the list and enabled?
    For further assistance, please refer to the chapter Troubleshooting -> Network Connection in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_489.

flashgor
    參與者

I checked the Privacy setting and it’s listed but enabled already. My secondary device (ipad) still cannot discover my PC.

I am reading the troubleshooting

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @flashgor,

Any news with the troubleshooting steps? Did it help?

If not, can you quickly try to connect via spacedesk HTML5 Viewer in your iPad?
    Just open a web browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome), then go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and connect to the IP address of your primary machine.
    Then let us know the result.

By the way, Is your iPad from Mainland China?

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。