Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Installation error

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    Nekona
    參與者

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing to address an issue I faced during the installation process. There is a pop up screen stating that “an error has been encountered while installing spacedesk driver. Installation will be stopped.” For your information, on the status bar, it shows that it is currently “installing spacedesk USB display Driver”. I would like to know the solution for the problem and it will be the best if you can explained it with details as I have little knowledge about computers. Please tell me if I could do anything to help, thank you very much.

• 該主題由 Nekona 於 2 years, 6 months ago 修改。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @nekona,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information” and send us the output file
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Nekona
    參與者

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Attached are the files you required. If it is not because of your detailed explanation, I will not find the file this quickly. For this reason, I would like to express my gratitude on your help. Thank you very much!

• 該回覆由 Nekona 於 2 years, 6 months ago 修改。
    附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @nekona,

Thank you very much for sending the requested logs.
    Based on the logs, your primary machine – Surface Pro X is an ARM-based tablet which spacedesk driver do not support.

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 主題「Installation error」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。