Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions I see only many cursors on my main screen when I use spacedesk

正在檢視 5 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    FreakyMood
    參與者

When I use spacedesk and connect to my laptop I can only see many cursors on my screen, and my spacedesk wiever disconnects from the server. When I connect with spacedesk this always happen. And I am restarting my laptop with keyboard after this. How can I solve this?

FreakyMood
    參與者

My picture upload errored.
    The picture:

• 該回覆由 FreakyMood 於 2 years, 3 months ago 修改。
    附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @freakymood,

This is a strange issue. It’s the first time we have seen it.
    Can you recover your main screen after spacedesk disconnects?
    If yes, could you possibly send us the diagnostic logs for this issue for further analysis?
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the multiple cursor issue until it disconnects
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

By the way, is your secondary machine, Windows/Android/iOS?

FreakyMood
    參與者

My phone: Android; My screen size 1520×720

My dxdiag info and screen photo in Attachments.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @freakymood,

Thanks for sending the dxdiag.
    Now I know that you have Windows 7 as primary machine.

Microsoft does not support Windows 7 any more. Nor can spacedesk.
    However, spacedesk Windows 8.1 driver still can be installed and works on many Windows 7 machines. On others it does not.
    These cases, we cannot support neither fix any more and this includes the current issue on your side.

正在檢視 5 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。