Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Having Trouble When Try To Install the Software

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    GiovanniRogahn
    參與者

Hello friends, I have been encountering a problem on my Windows 11 PC when I try to install Spacedesk. Actually after completing the downloading process when I try to install the software, I came across this error code 0xe06d7363. I have no idea what could be the issue. Could anyone please help me to fix it? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hi @giovannirogahn,

There are a lot of possible causes of this issue, and one of them could be that there is a pending Windows update in your system settings (or your current update may be lacking some important packages.) If there is, please try to update them and try again with spacedesk.

If that didn’t solve your problem, could you maybe try the suggestions found on this website?
    Link: https://www.howtoedge.com/fix-exception-error-code-0xe06d7363/#google_vignette

in case the Issue persists, could you please provide us with the following files:
    – Run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save all information”
    – spacedeskSetup.log file located in C:\Users\Public
    – setupapi.dev.log file located in C:\Windows\INF

Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

GiovanniRogahn
    參與者

Thank you so much for your help. But I have already resolved the issue with the help of this article https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-unknown-software-exception-error-code-0xe06d7363.

This things which I have done, first I run the system file checker and troubleshoot in clean boot state. Then finally uninstalled the software and reinstalled it and I had no longer getting any error code like that. Thank you so much.

Hi @giovannirogahn,

Thank you for sharing the steps you did to solve this Issue. this will be a great help for other users as well. We will now close this topic. In case you encounter any spacedesk-related issues, just let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you.

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 主題「Having Trouble When Try To Install the Software」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。