Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Cursor lagging on second screen

正在檢視 5 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    HichemDax
    參與者

Am using an Android tablet as a teleprompter screen and enabled flip. Everything works fine except refresh rate being very low and so my cursor lags a lot, i get really stuck if i move teams calls to that screen as I cannot manipulate mouse anymore there.

Any suggestions how to enhance this lagging experience?

• 該主題由 HichemDax 於 1 years, 8 months ago 修改。
    • 該主題由 HichemDax 於 1 years, 8 months ago 修改。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @hichemdax,
    There are few things you can try to improve performance, please check the Performance Tuning chapter in the user manual for assistance.
    https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/#item_505

HichemDax
    參與者

Hi @lea,

Thanks for the link. I have my laptop HP ZBook Workstation G3 connected on Lan, I have tried the USB tethering but had bad experience with blue death screen in mid meetings. I could not find what to update as stated USB Driver as everything is up to date as per windows response when I hit update driver.

What’s interesting is that when I disable mirroring the cursor is shown and the refresh rate is acceptable.

Do you need any further troubleshooting?

• 該回覆由 HichemDax 於 1 years, 8 months ago 修改。
    FreakyMood
    參與者

Hi @hichemdax,
    You can open try Settings>Quality/Performance>Custom FPS Rate>60 FPS

And you can try low resolution Settings>Resolution>Choose Custom Resolution>Resolution you want

Or you can try setting everything for your connection (low connection problems) from Quality/Performance

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @hichemdax,

Ahh the BSOD (blue screen of death) during USB tethering connection…this is a known issue which we don’t have a fix in the spacedesk side.
    The problem seems to be the USB driver used by the mobile phone for USB Tethering.

FYI: Support for native Android USB cable connection will be available very soon.

正在檢視 5 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。