Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions “Connected – Display OFF” Pls help

正在檢視 13 篇文章 - 1 至 12 (共計 12 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    Serhii
    參與者

Hi, I have attached the file.
    I have connected my devices before and had no problems. Recently the message “Connected – display is OFF” appeared.

Serhii
    參與者

Attaching the file, error

spacedesk Faith
    管理員

Hi @Serhii,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the display off issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply, please note that .rar file is not allowed as attachment. Thank you.

Serhii
    參與者

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @Serhii,
    is the display detached on the Windows Display Settings?
    If it is, then select Extend or Duplicate.

For details, please check the Configuration & Settings -> Windows PC (Primary Machine) chapter in the user manual https://forum.spacedesk.netuser-manual/.

Serhii
    參與者

Hi @Nicole! In the display settings, are two displays. In the settings, I expanded the displays. I reinstalled spacedesk, but to no avail. Always writes on a laptop, tablet and phone – “Connected – display off”. I also tried clearing display settings and spacedesk, also no results.

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @Serhii,
    what are the OSes of your phone and tablet? Is it Android or iOS?
    Is the viewer on the laptop the UWP version?

Which one of them did you connect first?
    Did you notice if spacedesk showed a Network Connection Lost bubble message?

Can you try to turn OFF then ON spacedesk using the spacedesk Driver Console
    then connect the laptop first?

Serhii
    參與者

From the very beginning, I connected the tablet, there was still an old program and no console driver. I connected the tablet and everything worked (About a year ago). Later I tried to connect, there was already an error, I searched a lot on the Internet, but I did not find any answers, I decided to write to you. I connected the laptop and the phone, but everything was already unsuccessful. Now I connect the computer through Windows screen projection (Win+P). And the tablet and phone are not connected via the program (Android).

Serhii
    參與者

I’ve never heard of UWP. I didn’t install it, but I don’t know if I have it

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @Serhii,
    let’s try the following sequence:

1. Turn OFF spacedesk in the spacedesk Driver Console.
    2. Let’s be sure that spacedesk is not really running. Check in Task Manager if spacedeskService.exe is still running. If it is, then click on End Task. (Screenshot below)
    3. Turn ON spacedesk in the spacedesk Driver Console.
    4. Connect the laptop.

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    Serhii
    參與者

Dear Nicole I don’t have access to my laptop (Main machine) at the moment I’ll just get access and I’ll try and post right away. I will write from Ukraine at 21:00. Thanks for the help!

Serhii
    參與者

123 цкцкцукц Просто говорю

spacedesk Faith
    管理員

Hi @serhii,

Unfortunately, we cannot view the attached file, it exceeds the allowed file size.
    Please attach again with reduced file size.

正在檢視 13 篇文章 - 1 至 12 (共計 12 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。