Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Connected but no display (Black screen)

正在檢視 10 篇文章 - 1 至 9 (共計 9 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    Schneider97
    參與者

Hi,

I’ve been searching for a multiple-display solution to be able to use my iMac screen as a secondary monitor. Spacedesk seems like a huge promise but I’m having a hard time establishing the connection.

I did everything I think was needed but when I connected them it just says DISPLAY OFF and I get a black screen – after about 30 seconds it just disconnnects. Here’s all the info I have.

COMPUTER 1 (SERVER COMPUTER)
    – Installed Spacedesk on it.
    – Spacedesk DRIVER console displays a connection and a green icon next under Adapter Interface.
    – It does not have any ticks under Incopatible Softwares (there was one for ShadowPlay but I turned it off).
    – It says No Third Party Firewall software detected.
    – The Server computer is connected through an Ethernet cable to the router.
    – The Server computer runs Windows 11.

COMPUTER 2 (VIEWER COMPUTER)
    – Installed Spacedesk Viewer
    – I can see a green connection (it can find the server computer just fine)
    – When I connect I just see a black screen, but I can see the “RECEIVED” data going up so I think the signal is coming. I can also do remote control of the server computer even tho I don’t see anything (it’s just black)
    – The Viewer computer is connected through WiFi to the router (I’ve tried connecting it using Ethernet cable as well, no luck)
    – The Viewer Computer is running Windows 10.

Other than Duet Air I had no other similar apps installed here. I’ve uninstalled Duet Air on both computers and restarted them multiple times. No luck.

I’ve also attached diagnostic files.

Hopefully you’ll be able to help me out.

Best regards,
    David

附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    Schneider97
    參與者

Any help?

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @schneider97,
    Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.

1. Based on the logs the spacedesk server status was stopped.
    Did you manually switch off the spacedesk Server (in the spacedesk console app) after the disconnect? Or did it switch off automatically after disconnect?

2. Did you turn off the In-game overlay settings in the Nvidia GeForce Experience window, then reboot?

WadeWilson
    參與者

Hi Spacedesk Lea,

I have the same case with the same issue.

I tried to use my iMAC 27″ (2017) with a Radeon Pro 570 4096 MB as a secondary screen for my windows Laptop. Therefore I installed Windows 10 (via bootcamp) on my iMAC and did everything like Schneider97.

I also have an established connection and can take over control but the (viewer)screen remains black

Could you please help?

Many thanks in advance

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @wadewilson,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the black screen issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

WadeWilson
    參與者

Hi @spacedesk Lea

thank you very much for your quick reply.

Please find the diagnostic logs in the attachments.

Thank you.

• 該回覆由 WadeWilson 於 2 years, 4 months ago 修改。
    附加檔案:
    你必須 登入 才能查看附件檔案。
    spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @wadewilson,
    Thanks for sending the DebugView.log file we are currently analyzing it.
    However, may we also request the other diagnostic logs collected to further analyze the issue.
    Upon clicking the “Save All Information” button, all diagnostic logs should be collected in the selected destination folder.

By the way which spacedesk Windows Viewer did you use? Windows 7 (desktop) version or Windows 10 Microsoft Store version?

WadeWilson
    參與者

Hi @Spacedesk Lea,

unterfortunatelly this is all I got out of the diagnostic tool.
    I use spacedesk Windows Viewer (Windows 10 Microsoft Store version)

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @wadewilson,

Thanks for the feedback.
    We have analyzed the DebugView you sent and able to reproduce the black screen issue on our side.

This issue was caused by the current screen resolution pitch limitation in the current Windows 10 (Microsoft Store) version, Android (Google Playstore) version and iOS (Apple App store) version.
    This limitation will be removed soon.
    But for now, you can use the Windows 7 (Desktop version) Viewer and it should work with your 5120×2880 client screen resolution.
    Or you can still continue to use the Windows 10 version of the Viewer app and just make sure that the client resolution width will not exceed 4096.

WadeWilson
    參與者

Great, Thank you very much!

正在檢視 10 篇文章 - 1 至 9 (共計 9 篇)
  • 主題「Connected but no display (Black screen)」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。