Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Cannot connect to internet while using spacedesk on laptop and tablet.

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    tobik59141
    參與者

Hi!

I have a problem when connecting my Android tablet to my laptop. Connecting the screen via USB tethering works great and I can use it without any problems. However, my laptop then always wants to use the USB tethering network connection, instead of the normal WiFi connection, making it impossible to connect to the internet.

How can I make sure that my laptop still uses the normal WiFi and only uses the USB tethering to connect the screen, but not for internet tunneling?

Thanks for any help!

spacedesk Lea
    管理員

Hi @tobik59141,
    This is probably a network adapter priority of your machine.
    Could you please try the following:
    – Run ncpa.cpl to open the Network Connection window
    – In there you will see the WiFi adapter, right-click -> Properties, click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) -> Properties -> Advanced
    – Uncheck the “Automatic metric” and set the value to any value(e.g. 3), then click OK to finish it.
    Then do the same thing with your USB tethering network adapter (Remote NDIS adapter) and make sure it has higher metric value (e.g. 7).
    – Then try again with spacedesk and check your WiFi connection.
    Looking forward to your feedback.

tobik59141
    參與者

Thank you very much.

It was enough for me to set the metric of the USB tethering NDIS adapter to 9999. I left the WiFi adapter set to automatic metric.

Now it works. 🙂

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 主題「Cannot connect to internet while using spacedesk on laptop and tablet.」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。