Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Can not detect another display

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    HNS2020
    參與者

Hi, I like to change the Display Mode to Extended Display, to extend the screen of my Win10 PC to my Android Tablet.
    However, I can not change the mode setting. It sticks on Duplication mode.

I assume it is because there is a “can not detect another display” notice in the windows display setting.

Somehow Windows 10 doesnt recognize the second screen.

Any advise?
    Many thanks!

Ps. I know this question has been asked before, but because of the lack of a search button I could not find it…

Hi @HNS2020,
    To switch to desktop extension mode, please scroll down below on Multiple displays dropdown menu, please select “Extend these displays”.
    You can also try pressing WinKey + P and see if there will be an option for other display mode.

If this doesn’t work..try to update your primary graphics adapter and try again with spacedesk.

For assistance, please also check the ‘Configuration and Settings’ -> Windows PC (Primary Machine) chapter in spacedesk user manual. just navigate to the dropdown menu found at the left side of the screen https://manual.spacedesk.net/CONFIGURATIONANDSETTINGS.html

FYI: Search box is now available and can be found at the upper right side of the spacedesk forum.

HNS2020
    參與者

That’s it! Thanks for your help

Hi @HNS2020,

We are glad to hear that it is now working on your end. We will now close this topic.
    In case you encounter any spacedesk-related issues, just let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you.

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 3 (共計 3 篇)
  • 主題「Can not detect another display」 已關閉,不允許發佈新回覆。