Forum 討論群 spacedesk Discussions Apple Pencil Hover Cursor Support on iPad

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    tsdiokno
    參與者

Hello!

I’ve been a big fan of Spacedesk and use it regularly to extend my PC workspace to my iPad Pro. Overall, it’s been a great experience, and the Apple Pencil integration works well for most tasks.

However, there’s one area where I’d love to see improvement: brush cursor support in Photoshop. When using Photoshop on my PC through Spacedesk, the brush cursor doesn’t appear while hovering with the Apple Pencil. This makes it difficult to precisely place brush strokes and see the actual size and shape of the brush before applying it to the canvas.

I know that you’ve already implemented a fix for this issue on Android with S-Pens, and it would be fantastic to have similar functionality for iPad Pro users with Apple Pencil.

Is there any chance that this feature is already on your roadmap for the iPad client? If not, I’d like to formally request it as a feature enhancement. I believe it would significantly improve the Photoshop experience on Spacedesk for iPad Pro users.

Thank you for considering my request, and keep up the great work with Spacedesk!

– Tim

spacedesk Nicole
    管理員

Hi @tsdiokno,

thank you very much. We are glad that spacedesk works for you!
    Apple Pencil Hover feature will be available in future spacedesk releases.
    There’s no definite schedule yet. We will let you know once it is released.

tsdiokno
    參與者

Alright! Will keep an eye out for it. Thank you! 🙏

正在檢視 3 篇文章 - 1 至 2 (共計 2 篇)
  • 抱歉,回覆主題必需先登入。