Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Why does it display as ‘free for non-commercal use only’?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Amanosorana4
    Participant

I am a student from Japan, and I apologize for my limited English skills.

When attempting to connect multiple devices in a Windows 10 environment, a message stating “free for non-commercial use only” appears, and devices beyond the second one are not displayed. The configuration environment is as follows:

Processor: i7-13700F
    Graphics Card: 4070ti
    Pen Tablets: Wacom One, HUION 13, XP-PEN Artist 12 Gen2
    The devices I am trying to connect are as follows:

iPhone SE Gen2
    AQUOS sense3
    AQUOS SERIE mini SHV38
    While I can successfully connect the iPhone, when attempting to connect the AQUOS devices, warnings appear on both devices as well as on the PC.

Is it not possible to connect Android devices? All operating systems are up to date, and the apps were downloaded from the store linked on your website just a while ago. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @amanosorana4,
    1. “free for non-commercial use only” and “Viewer licensed for private non-commercial use only” indicate that you are using a non-commercial/free version of spacedesk Android viewer. if you do not wish to see such messages, you will have to purchase a business license.
    2. “devices beyond the second one are not displayed” have you tried rebooting the 3rd Android device? Are you connecting it via USB? Could you maybe try checking if USB debugging mode is enabled on your device? if so, please disable it.

Amanosorana4
    Participant

Thank you very much.
    The developer mode was not enabled.
    It’s resolved now.
    I truly appreciate your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Why does it display as ‘free for non-commercal use only’?’ is closed to new replies.