I’m running Spacedeck on a new laptop on Windows 11, and using an older Android tablet for the second monitor. It was working great for a few days, and today, Spacedeck launches, it connects briefly, but the tablet says display disconnected, and the connection closes. I’ve rebooted the laptop and the tablet, no dice.
Thanks for sending the diagnostic files.
However the diagnostic files are incomplete.
Some logs are missing which we need for further analysis.
Please make sure to follow these steps correctly:
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnect issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
Then send us the new diagnostic files.