First of all sorry for my bad english, my issue is that when i move a video or a stream window into de viewer screen, it freezes for like 15 seconds an then disconects. I have tried with all sorts of configuration and i have discovered that this doesn´t happen when I turn off the compression feature, but this makes the screen incredibly laggy and unuseable. I hope you can give me a solution because i really like using SpaceDesk.
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Driver Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue (15 sec freeze until it disconnects)
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.