I have successfully linked my Android tablet as a second extended screen to my Windows laptop over both WiFi and USB cable.
However, I want to use a single window containing my remote desktop and stretch this across both screens (on my dual Windows screen desktop setup I will have email on one screen and work on the other and wish to replicate this with Spacedesk on my laptop-tablet configuration).
I can move the remote desktop window between the two screens and get a small amount on both a the same time but I cannot stretch it right across both screens. I can’t open a second instance on one screen will log off the extant instance.
Is this possible – am I missing a setting somewhere?
If you want to use a single window containing your remote desktop and stretch this across both screens, you need to take note of a few things:
1. Your secondary monitor’s resolution should be adjusted to match your main monitor.
2. The application might have a maximum window size.
3. Check if your application has a configurable display settings.
– In your case, before connecting to your RDP navigate to Display Tab -> Display Configuration -> Adjust size of the remote desktop
– Make sure to check “Use all my monitors for the remote session.
A few notes:
– If Full screen won’t stretch to both monitors, try a windowed screen and manually adjusting the windows to stretch across screens.
– If you cannot resize the windows any further, it means that it is the maximum window size.