Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions touch input on main screen doesn’t work as intended, affects tablet instead

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mrmauz
    Participant

hallo, first of all forgive me for the language: my English is poor at its best
    😉
    i have a simple system with a MSI all-in-one PC running windows 10 and an old Huawei tablet connected via USB cable.
    all works great for the graphic part, the second screen is almost perfect and presents almost no lag, the mouse works flawlessly as well but the problem comes with the touch input: all touches affect ONLY the tablet, when i use the PC touch, its input “goes” to the tablet screen, while touches on tablet work as intended…
    is it something i did or is the app working as intended and i am asking for something that can’t be?
    any hint would be very welcome!

Hi @mrmauz,

Please try following the instructions below:

-Connect your Android viewer to your primary machine.
    -Go to Control Panel and search for “Touch”, Click “Tablet PC Settings” or just Click Winkey + R, then type “control /name Microsoft.TabletPCSettings”
    -There’s a dropdown box for connected displays. Try to check both displays and see if you can click the Reset button for both displays. If you have clicked it, click “ok” then check if the issue is still happening. If yes, please proceed to the next step.
    -Click “Setup…”
    -A prompt will appear; please choose “Touch input.”
    -You should now see instructions on your monitor, Touch the screen of your actual touch monitor then hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard to exit the program.

excanmer1029
    Blocked

ok

mrmauz
    Participant

hi Christian, actually I couldn’t “reset” the secondary touch monitor BUT the “setup” part it worked, I’d call it “problem solved”!
    thanks a lot Man
    cheers
    😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘touch input on main screen doesn’t work as intended, affects tablet instead’ is closed to new replies.