Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions Timeout for display

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    suynad
    Participant

Hi, I started using this software and i found a great software for my needs.
    Everything works as expected. For now I’m using it with my android tablet (a galaxy tab s6 lite) as a third monitor, placed under my main monitor.
    I only encountered a problem, I suppose I’m not the only to face with this: when my pc turn off displays, spacedesk client shows a message with “display connected off” (this is good). But the tablet keeps display on forever and the internal sleep timer for the display doesn’t work as expected. I know this is intended, but it could be great to have the option to turn off that message and let the display to turn it off with internal sleep timer. At least as an option.
    I know I can turn the display off manually but it’s less convenient (I could forget about it and walk away and it would stay the display on for a long time).
    The best thing could be an option to disable after a time the message of display off, but mantain the connection in background. Maybe when connected to usb-cable too (better solution than wifi I suppose).

Sorry for this long message, I hope I don’t bother with it.

Hi @suynad,
    Thank you for your Feedback.
    Our Android developer will look into this and consider adding the feature in one of the upcoming spacedesk Android Viewer app updates. We will notify you as soon as it’s included and ready for download.

suynad
    Participant

Thank you very much. I appreciate this 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.