Iam using android usb and everything is good.. my only problem is that the touch has offset in the corners like for example I cant press cons in the toolbar easily as the touch always gets registered a bit higher and outside the toolbar so it takes too many tries and I cant also press the x button for the same reason
What to do ?
Iam using duplicate these displays with 1600 × 900 res windows 10
Another question does lowering the compression quality make the connection faster ? And what about lowering the resolution ?
I use it for gaming so I need it to be fastest
for clarification, Could you please tell us the following:
-is your main display’s resolution 1600 x 900?
-what is the native resolution of your client?
Could you please try to reproduce the issue again while collecting traces? just follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– reproduce the touch issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if a message box appears, just click No to proceed)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
To answer your questions about the performance, Yes, lowering the compression does improve the performance when in Wifi, but please note that Highest performance is already achieved by cabled networks => cabled connection (e.g. native Android USB, ethernet) so you probably won’t need to lower your quality when using usb connection