Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions The desktop app keeps crashing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pinklish
    Participant

After about 5-10 of using the app, my second monitor (on my ipad) freezes and the app on my computer completely closes out. I’ve made sure I don’t have any unsupported drivers installed and that I have automatic reconnection on but it hasn’t made a difference.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @pinklish,

Is it 5-10 seconds? Or minutes?
    Can you specify which one is crashing on your primary machine side? Is it the spacedesk Driver Console window? Or the spacedeskService (verified via services.msc)?

For further analysis, please send us the diagnostic logs of this issue.
    Just follow the steps below:
    – open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
    – click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – try to connect your viewer app and wait for the issue to happen
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

pinklish
    Participant

It turned out it was just a weird issue with my driver that I was able to fix with a setting in my computer. Thank you for your help anyways though! 🙂

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @pinklish,

Glad to know that you were able to fix it on your side.
    In case you have other spacedesk related concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The desktop app keeps crashing’ is closed to new replies.