Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions The computer is stuck(电脑蓝屏)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • Author
    msl
    Participant

USB mode appears to support only USB 3.0;
    I am using a usb2.0 only device and must enable USB network sharing
    But after doing this, the computer often freezes
    I just read the official documentation and need to be in usb mode without using the Internet.
    So I use usb network sharing mode, but can’t let the computer use the tablet network, or the computer will freeze?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @msl,
    Have you tried using Direct USB Cable Connection?
    Please make sure to enable the Android USB cable in spacedesk Driver Console window. Upon plugging the USB cable, spacedesk viewer should run automatically and connect.
    For assistance, please refer to the chapter “CONNECTING A NEW DISPLAY MONITOR OVER THE USB CABLE -> Direct USB Cable Connection (Android only)” in the user manual https://manual.spacedesk.net/DirectUSBCableConnectionAndroido.html

For further analysis for the BSOD issue, could you please send us the following:
    – run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click “Save All Information”, save the output file (dxdiag.txt)
    – most recent dump file (*.dmp) of your BSOD with spacedesk which is located in C:\Windows\minidump folder.
    Please save all requested files in one folder, then right-click -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.