Forum Forums spacedesk Discussions spacedesk x10 no driver error

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jloughran
    Participant

We are running Mawi devives with spacedesk acting as the go between. We thought we were having pc issues as we kept disconnecting from spacedesk then we would be reconnecting to server or would have connected display off. We then replaced the NIC card and the cabling between devices. This didnt do anything. We then spoke with MAWI support and updated spacedesk both on the server and on the clients side (apk). Again this did not fix the issue. We then replaced the PC with one we had in storage but the issue is still the same.
    IS there something we can do to help narrow down what is causing these issues and it seems when we get the spacedesk x10 no driver error the issues begin and we loop for a while.

I have logs but cant make much out of them.

spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jloughran,
    For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs of the issue:
    Just follow the steps below:

– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
    – if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
    – switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
    – connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
    – switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
    – click Save All Information button
    PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
    Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.

jloughran
    Participant

Hello

Sorry for my late reply

I am still having these issues and have attached the log file but as a .txt so it will let me upload

Can you see anything

I get no driver or network lost but I still have network when it says this

Any help would be appreciated

jloughran
    Participant

I have a file here it is only for 4 minutes long in real time but has 155432 lines and is 12MB.
    Whats the best way to upload?

jloughran
    Participant

I will attach 2 zips only way I can think to do it. Part 1 and Part 2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jloughran
    Participant

Here is part 2

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jloughran,

Thanks for sending the logs, but unfortunately it doesn’t show any spacedesk logs.

Please follow the steps above on how to get the diagnostic logs via spacedesk Driver Console.
    spacedesk Driver Console app generates a diagnostic folder name like “2023-01-10-XXXXX-spacedeskRuntimeDiagnostics” (which contains all necessary diagnostic log files), then this is the folder that you should compress (zipped).

jloughran
    Participant

Apologies for that.
    Attached the proper ones now. The error occurred around 12:23 so you may have to skip down a bit as I started at 11:55

Any help is appreciated as this is driving me nuts.
    Thanks Joe

jloughran
    Participant

File was too large again so removed the setup file will attach that as well

Attachments:
    jloughran
    Participant

Setup File

Attachments:
    spacedesk Lea
    Keymaster

Hi @jloughran,
    Thanks for sending the diagostic logs.
    We are currently checking the debugview traces.
    Meanwhile, there are still some log files missing that we also want to analyze e.g. spacedeskDiag.txt, and some *.etl log files.
    Can you please check if these files were not being collected after spacedesk Diagnostic collection?
    Please take note that saving all the collected logs takes some time to finish maybe you have to wait a bit longer, there will be a dialog box that will show up once it finish saving all the logs.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.