I searched the issue on the internet and Spacedesk’s own forum but couldn’t find a solution. When I connect to the PC with the Spacedesk Android application, it makes a 1 second connection, but the connection drops immediately. Can you help me?
Disconnected by server error
Error Info: 0-5
Connected time: 00:00:01
Please make sure that you have the updated spacedesk Driver (v1057) and Android Viewer app (v0.91.4).
Then please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue.
Just follow the steps below:
– open spacedesk Driver Console -> Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the disconnect issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button (if message box appears, just click No since we don’t need dump files for this issue)
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.